Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GeneTree Revolutionizing Genealogy - Social Networking

 

http://www.genetree.com/
GeneTree - Revolutionizing Genealogy (Image Link)
Live Chat  |  Contact  |  Sign Up

Gt_slide_1 Gt_slide_2 Take Advantage of Free Services
  • Who Are You
  • Come Meet Us
  • Build a FREE Family Tree
Build a FREE Family Tree
First Name
Last Name
Email Address
Male Female
Contact a DNA Consultant
What people are saying:
     "I found another member. We share the same great great-grandparents. My 82-year-old mother was almost in tears when I told her we had found 'lost' families. I can't thank you enough. Without GeneTree, I would still be searching for this 'long lost' branch of our family. I look forward to making more connections" -Rose, New Zealand
     "Linking families together over time is very important. I like GeneTree because they help everyone, beginner or advanced, find their family heritage" -Hakim, Benin
     "I don't know whether to cry or laugh or shake! I've been doing genealogy since 1979 and this is the BEST thing yet! I am going to a genealogy meeting tonight and I'm bringing my report with me thank you GeneTree for all you help" -Thelma, USA
As featured on ABC Nightline (link) As featured on CNN.com (link) As featured on TechCrunch (link) As featured on USA Today (link)
©  GeneTree 2011       About  |  Press Room  |  Security & Privacy  |  Education  |  Glossary  |  Forum  |  Blog  |  Contact  |  Site Map

No comments:

Post a Comment