Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Genes Reunited - Social Network

 

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/

 

Forgotten your password?

Login Here:

Member Email

Email address

Password

Remember me?

Sign in

Register For Free

Grow
your family tree

Start using our FREE, easy to use family tree builder today
and take the first steps towards discovering your family history.

Discover who you are
with Genes Reunited

Start your family gathering of all time!
Search over 758 million names and start connecting with
family past and present.

Watch the TV advert

What's New

  • If you could travel back in time and meet any famous historical figure, who would it be??Tue Mar 01 15:49:45
  • Jane Russell was discovered by Howard Hughes and went on to become one of the biggest stars of the 1940s and '50s. http://fb.me/SiBF7Kkp Tue Mar 01 09:08:46
  • I posted 20 photos on Facebook in the album "WDYTYA Live - Feb 11" http://fb.me/HZHZVAub Mon Feb 28 09:34:12

Follow us on Twiiter

Where do I start?

Start by entering all of the information you already know into your free family tree on Genes Reunited

Get your family involved, speak to your relatives to see if they can give you any more information about your family history

Search the family trees on Genes Reunited and see if anyone else out there is researching the same family as you

Use the historical records to find detailed information of ancestors living hundreds of years ago

Genes Reunited Success

“I discovered an unknown Great Aunt who had 9 children, all of whom were fostered or adopted. Thanks to the help of Genes Reunited members I have been able to put my mum in contact with 4 first cousins that she never knew existed!”
Mary – Genes Reunited Member

"A big thank you for your website. I always thought I was alone and within 5 days on Genes Reunited I have found siblings, Aunts and cousins. I feel like all my Christmases have come at once"
Laura – Genes Reunited Member

To find out about subscription options click here

No. 2 website: Hitwise, July - December 2009 Genes Reunited was ranked as the No.1 family website based on market share of visits among all UK websites in the July - December 2010 Hitwise Lifestyle - Family industry Awards.

  • Genes Reunited International Sites
  • Genes Reunited Australia
  • Genes Reunited New Zealand
  • Genes Reunited South Africa
  • Genes Reunited US

No comments:

Post a Comment